The CloudEndure agent is lightweight and non-disruptive. The agent utilizes approximately 5% CPU and 250MB of RAM.
Articles in this section
- What are the pre-requisites to install the CloudEndure Agent?
- What ports does the CloudEndure Agent utilize?
- How can I perform an unattended install of the CloudEndure Agent?
- What type of resources does the CloudEndure agent utilize?
- What does the CloudEndure Agent do?
- Where is the CloudEndure agent log ?
- Can CloudEndure migrate or protect containers?
- What type of data is transferred between the agent and CloudEndure Console?
- Does the CloudEndure Agent cache any data to disk?
- Can a proxy server be used between the source server and CloudEndure management console?