The CloudEndure Agent utilizes TCP port 443 to communicate to the CloudEndure console (https://console.cloudendure.com) and TCP port 1500 for replication to the target.
Articles in this section
- Can a proxy server be used between the source server and CloudEndure management console?
- What are the pre-requisites to install the CloudEndure Agent?
- What ports does the CloudEndure Agent utilize?
- How can I perform an unattended install of the CloudEndure Agent?
- What type of resources does the CloudEndure agent utilize?
- What does the CloudEndure Agent do?
- What type of data is transferred between the agent and CloudEndure Console?
- Does the CloudEndure Agent cache any data to disk?
- How is the CloudEndure agent to console communication secured?
- How much bandwidth does the CloudEndure agent utilize?