The CloudEndure agent performs an initial block-level read of the content of any volume attached to the server and replicates it to the replication server. The CloudEndure agent then acts as an OS-level read filter to capture writes and synchronizes any block level modifications to the CloudEndure replication server ensuring near-zero RPO.
Articles in this section
- Can a proxy server be used between the source server and CloudEndure management console?
- What are the pre-requisites to install the CloudEndure Agent?
- What ports does the CloudEndure Agent utilize?
- How can I perform an unattended install of the CloudEndure Agent?
- What type of resources does the CloudEndure agent utilize?
- What does the CloudEndure Agent do?
- What type of data is transferred between the agent and CloudEndure Console?
- Does the CloudEndure Agent cache any data to disk?
- How is the CloudEndure agent to console communication secured?
- How much bandwidth does the CloudEndure agent utilize?