CloudEndure uses port 1500 for replication between source agents and the replication server. The connection is open for all IPs and can be managed by ACLs or networks controls to limit inbound ips.
Articles in this section
- What does lag and backlog mean during replication?
- Is the replicated data being encrypted?
- How is the replication sever provisioned and managed in the CloudEndure staging area?
- What type of storage is being used in the CloudEndure staging area?
- What type of replication server is utilized by CloudEndure in the staging area?
- How does CloudEndure replication process work?
- How long does a rescan take?
- Does CloudEndure support managed disks in Azure?
- Does CloudEndure compress data during replication?
- Are events generated by the CloudEndure servers logged in Cloudtrail in AWS?