CloudEndure provisions the replication server(s) and automatically manages the addition and removal of the servers as necessary.
Articles in this section
- What does lag and backlog mean during replication?
- Is the replicated data being encrypted?
- How is the replication sever provisioned and managed in the CloudEndure staging area?
- What type of storage is being used in the CloudEndure staging area?
- How does CloudEndure replication process work?
- Does CloudEndure support managed disks in Azure?
- Does CloudEndure compress data during replication?
- Are events generated by the CloudEndure servers logged in Cloudtrail in AWS?
- How many snapshots does CloudEndure create?
- How much capacity is allocated in the staging area?