The Recovery Point Objective (RPO) of CloudEndure is typically measured in minutes. The RTO is highly dependent on the OS boot time.
Articles in this section
- Important note when replicating Windows Server 2016 to AWS.
- Can CloudEndure protect or migrate physical servers?
- Which OSs are supported?
- Does CloudEndure support replication of Oracle RAC?
- Setting Azure ARM Credentials in CloudEndure console
- How can I check throughput from my source server to the CloudEndure replication server?
- How do I configure AWS credentials in the CloudEndure console?
- Does CloudEndure have a more restrictive IAM policy for AWS?
- What data is stored on and transmitted thru CloudEndure servers?
- What is the Recovery Time Objective (RTO) of CloudEndure?