All communication is encrypted using SSL. In addition, each agent is assigned a key during install which is used to encrypt all traffic. All keys are unique which and not shared across multiple agents.
Articles in this section
- What are the pre-requisites to install the CloudEndure Agent?
- What ports does the CloudEndure Agent utilize?
- How can I perform an unattended install of the CloudEndure Agent?
- What type of resources does the CloudEndure agent utilize?
- What does the CloudEndure Agent do?
- When do I need to reinstall the agent?
- Where is the CloudEndure agent log ?
- Can CloudEndure migrate or protect containers?
- What type of data is transferred between the agent and CloudEndure Console?
- Does the CloudEndure Agent cache any data to disk?