CloudEndure store only configuration and log data on the management console's encrypted database. Replicated data is always stored on the customer’s own cloud VPC. The replicated data is encrypted in transit.
Articles in this section
- Can CloudEndure protect or migrate physical servers?
- Which OSs are supported?
- How can I check throughput from my source server to the CloudEndure replication server?
- How do I configure AWS credentials in the CloudEndure console?
- Does CloudEndure have a more restrictive IAM policy for AWS?
- What data is stored on and transmitted thru CloudEndure servers?
- What is the Recovery Time Objective (RTO) of CloudEndure?
- What is the Recovery Point Objective (RPO) of CloudEndure?
- Does CloudEndure DR solution work with Microsoft SQL Server cluster / always on / linked mode?
- Where can I find CloudEndure's API documentation?