The actual CloudEndure machine converter process typically takes one to two minutes to complete. Once the conversion is complete, CloudEndure launches and boots the target instance.
Articles in this section
- What does the CloudEndure Machine Converter do?
- How to add tags in GCP
- How to configure which Resource Group and Storage account CloudEndure replicates to in Azure.
- What impacts conversion and boot time of target servers?
- Why are my Windows Server disks read only after launching the target?
- When moving to GCP, does the Google Guest Agent get automatically installed?
- Is it possible to populate Target Blueprint using the API?
- For AWS to AWS replication, does CloudEndure configure the target VPC?
- How to change server AMI on AWS after Migration?
- In GCP, is it possible to enable "canIpForward" during migration?