All user data including the CloudEndure account configuration, application stack properties, and most importantly, the access credentials are always stored encrypted and sent encrypted.
Articles in this section
- What permissions does CloudEndure need when replicating to GCP?
- Can CloudEndure encrypt EBS volumes in the staging area and target?
- What URLs/IPs need to be whitelisted for CloudEndure?
- Does CloudEndure perform user activity monitoring and detect anomalous behavior?
- Where and how are CloudEndure user passwords stored?
- Does CloudEndure utilize any 3rd parties for development or QA?
- Does CloudEndure utilize a SDLC?
- Has CloudEndure performed a PEN test?
- How does CloudEndure secure API access?
- How is user authentication performed in CloudEndure?