Yes, CloudEndure has both Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) running on all production servers.
Articles in this section
- Can CloudEndure encrypt EBS volumes in the staging area and target?
- What URLs/IPs need to be whitelisted for CloudEndure?
- Does CloudEndure perform user activity monitoring and detect anomalous behavior?
- Where and how are CloudEndure user passwords stored?
- Does CloudEndure utilize any 3rd parties for development or QA?
- Does CloudEndure utilize a SDLC?
- Has CloudEndure performed a PEN test?
- How does CloudEndure secure API access?
- How is user authentication performed in CloudEndure?
- Is the data stored by CloudEndure encrypted?