Managed disks are not currently supported. This is due to the lack of incremental snapshot support for managed disks by Microsoft. Per this Microsoft FAQ, incremental snapshots will be available in the future. CloudEndure will review managed disk support once this is available.
Articles in this section
- What does lag and backlog mean during replication?
- Is the replicated data being encrypted?
- How is the replication sever provisioned and managed in the CloudEndure staging area?
- What type of storage is being used in the CloudEndure staging area?
- How does CloudEndure replication process work?
- Does CloudEndure support managed disks in Azure?
- Does CloudEndure compress data during replication?
- Are events generated by the CloudEndure servers logged in Cloudtrail in AWS?
- How many snapshots does CloudEndure create?
- How much capacity is allocated in the staging area?