The CloudEndure agent sends the following types of information to the CloudEndure Console: Monitoring metrics of the agent itself, replication status (started, stalled, resumed), backlog information, OS and Hardware information.
Articles in this section
- Can a proxy server be used between the source server and CloudEndure management console?
- What are the pre-requisites to install the CloudEndure Agent?
- What ports does the CloudEndure Agent utilize?
- How can I perform an unattended install of the CloudEndure Agent?
- What type of resources does the CloudEndure agent utilize?
- What does the CloudEndure Agent do?
- Can CloudEndure migrate or protect containers?
- What type of data is transferred between the agent and CloudEndure Console?
- Does the CloudEndure Agent cache any data to disk?
- How is the CloudEndure agent to console communication secured?