This error means that either the format of the credentials is incorrect or the credentials don't include the required minimum permissions.
To resolve this, please:
1. Check that you generated the required cloud keys by closely following the instructions linked from the CloudEndure Cloud Credentials tab in the Account screen.
2. Check that the credentials that you generated have the appropriate permissions
- AWS - the credentials should comply with the IAM policy linked from the Cloud Credentials tab in the Account screen.
- Google Cloud Platform - the credentials should minimally include the roles: compute.instanceAdmin, compute.securityAdmin, compute.storageAdmin, compute.networkAdmin
- Azure - the credentials should belong to at least a Contributor of the account.